Welcome! I’m Dr. Pam Jarboe.
My goal is to support you in creating the practice and life you dreamed of.
To create a thoughtfully successful practice demands many different skills. Having enthusiasm and passion are great, but often tools like business acumen, mad sick marketing skills, communication clarity, team leading ability and maintaining a clear head space are required. My unique approach gives you modern tools to help keep you current in today’s marketplace.
Personal growth goddess meets chiropractic monk meets marketing geek extraordinaire.
If DD Palmer, the Dalai Lama, Oprah Winfrey, Tina Fey had a love child, that would be me. I am part chiropractor, part monk, part business strategist and part marketing geek with a bunch of fun thrown in on the side. I have devoted my life to my own personal betterment, the evolution of my soul, the advancement of chiropractic, and constant striving to be a better business person, all while I am having a lot of laughs.
Why am I doing this?
Please learn from all my training and mistakes.
Every year, our practice has grown regardless of the economic climate. We have changed the culture of our community through our office. Over the past two decades, I have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars in coaching and practice management tools and costly business mistakes. I have spent years searching for ways to help people in my community more effectively and build my business. I have read voraciously, interviewed the experts and scavenged my soul for all resistances. I have spent time and money to hang out with people who are great. Some of these people were in chiropractic but some of my greatest coaches were not.
We chiropractors are gifted helpers and healers.
A few of us are also gifted business people. Most of us need a lot of help to figure out how to launch our genius in our communities. We need clear intentions, support, tools and the willingness to take massive and consistent action. I believe that you should not have to pay thousands to grow your practice and support your family. I believe that you deserve all the success and freedom you desire. I value your relationship with your family and think that should not be compromised. I want to empower chiropractors to be bolder than they have ever been for in reaching for their excellence in practice and in life.
ChiroBloom is a movement
to support and encourage chiropractors to get the specific tools you need to provide outstanding service, excellence and vitality to your communities. Because I believe so strongly in what we offer and know how badly we are needed in our individual communities, I have created this site to support you in becoming an even greater version of yourself in your business and in your life. Through many tools, I will support you to:
- Be a Powerful Business Owner.
- More Effectively Create Care Plans and Cash Fees.
- Become an Agent of Wellness in your community.
- Sit in the driver seat of your practice and life.
- Gain the knowledge and power to create a business and life you love.
- Have peace of mind through systems and consistency.
- Have more time with your family.
- Get tools to grow your practice.
I have pulled many different tools together so that you can CHOOSE where you need to grow at any given time. I want to give you incredible value and allow you to shine in your area. I value being real with you, giving you real tools and loaded content in a variety of areas so that you can grow where and when you need to.
I recognize that you became a chiropractor to help people and make a difference.
Being in business demands a varied skill set and this membership allows you to unleash your genius and let your practice blossom. Even if you only use one of the many tools I will offer you, you will be better in practice and in life, make more money, be more successful and serve more effectively. Let your time here create renewal, and strength to share your gifts.
Peter Kevorkian, DC
Here’s my official bio, if you are interested:
Dr. Pamela Jarboe practices chiropractic in Acton, Massachusetts. She began her chiropractic career working as an assistant for a chiropractor in 1986. She traveled into Harlem, NY with her boss; adjusting children who were drug addicted, had AIDS or were abandoned as babies. Inspired by the many changes she witnessed in this practice, especially in herself, she decided to switch from her writing education and attend Life Chiropractic University, graduating as a Doctor of Chiropractic in 1995.
List of achievements / accomplishments:
- Raised 2 beautiful young men
- Co/ owned and practicing ladypractor at 4 successful chiropractic practices in my career so far.
- Honored to share chiropractic at online programs, conferences and colleges across the country, including:
- League of Chiropractic Women (LCW)
- New Beginnings Philosophy Weekends
- Massachusetts Alliance for Chiropractic Philosophy
- Mile High Seminar
- NY Chiropractic Council
- Florida Chiropractic Society Continuing Education Seminars
- Women in UK chiropractic seminar
- Focus Chiropractic
- Georgia Chiropractic Council
- McTimoney Chiropractic College
- Barcelona College of Chiropractic
- Massachusetts Chiropractic Society
- EPOC groups
- Life Vision Seminar
- Saturday Night Live
- Life West’s The Wave
- Berkshire Philosophy Event
- Sherman College of Chiropractic
- Palmer Chiropractic College
- Life University
- DCS ClubHouse
- On Purpose
- United Chiropractic Association
- Point Zero Club at Life University: Implemented repeatable programs
- NSA Community: Teaching Somatic Respiratory Integration
- CE Program integrating research and patient care plans.
- Prestige Practice Implementation Workshops
- BGI Community: Teleclasses on new patient red carpet experience
- Breakout sessions on non-smarmy marketing for LCW
- CE programs on marketing, branding, sales, communication, since, pediatrics.
- Make Your Impact by ChiroBloom
- Teams Creating Excellence by ChiroBloom
Published in The Chiropractic Journal and Spizz Magazine
Contributor for the League of Chiropractic Women and Massachusetts Alliance for Chiropractic Philosophy
Dr. Pam also created How to Be a Chiropractic Artist, How to be A Bad Ass CA and I Freakin’ Love Chiropractic T-shirts available here.
Board member of the Massachusetts Alliance for Chiropractic Philosophy and founder and five year board member of The League of Chiropractic Women