Happy Chiropractic’s Birthday Month!
Because you have been a member of the
ChiroBloom community, you get:
FREE ACCESS FOR SEPTEMBER!
We are also offering you 50% off* for the lifetime of your membership to the Genius Room.
After October 1, the current Zoom links
will expire and you will no longer
receive the weekly wrap up.
Do you want to have access to this great content and be a part of the paid ChiroBloom Genius Room? This think tank of some of our professions greatest will provide you with support, knowledge, and connections to the genius of many chiropractors around the world.
For continued access to the weekly calls,
the weekly wrap up, and the Genius Room community,
please click the link below to sign up!
*PROMO CODE: BLOOM
Welcome to Your Weekly Wrap Up!
CA Call: Reclaiming Joy
- It is much better to prevent an objection than overcome one presented to you.
- Objections in the Community About Chiropractic Study found
The three main objections to chiropractic care are:
1) It will hurt.
2) Chiropractors do not know what they are doing.
3) It is going to cost too much.
- To prevent these objections, you can emphasize that:
- These techniques are so gentle that anyone from day-old babies to 100-year olds can be adjusted and enjoy the benefits of chiropractic care.
- Include on your website or somewhere in your office any degrees, certificates and continuing education credits you have received.
- Cite studies like the Cost Effectiveness of Chiropractic Care.
DC Call : Recharge your Chiropractic Passion
- Research shows that fear of being hurt is one of the top three reasons people do not choose care. What can we do?
- Remember that touch is sacred.
- Be present.
- Make rapport important.
- Match the tone of the person.
- Alf Briggs Study
- Alf Briggs was a neurosurgeon who coined a term called “adverse mechanical cord tension.”
- He was one of the first to study the connection between spinal cord tension and disease in the body.
Over here at ChiroBloom headquarters, we are settling into our new routine. In case you have not heard, we are RE-opening up our offerings for three types of coaching with us. The chart below allows you to see what you can get from each of these offerings:
Let us know if and how you want to participate – we would love you to be a continuing member of our community! At the bottom of this email, there are links that you can click on if you want to get started officially.
For now, you are getting this email because YOU GET LOTS OF FREE STUFF!! You have been an amazing client of ours, so we are inviting you to have access to all of our materials, ongoing zoom calls, free community and our weekly wrap ups until October 1st.
Join us every Tuesday
on Zoom for the CA Call:
with Dr. Pam Jarboe
and The ChiroBloom Team
Tuesdays at 12:30 pm ET
Meeting ID: 810 4343 1026
Join us every Wednesday
on Zoom for the DC Call:
with Dr. Pam Jarboe
Wednesdays at 7:30 pm ET
Meeting ID: 876 5494 5945
|**Helpful hint: Add these links to your calendar as a recurring event!|
Want to coach with us?
If you are ready to officially enroll, please use the link below
corresponding to the membership level you would like to join.
Dr. Pam is also accepting a very small number of coaching clients at this time. These clients will be specifically picked based on if they are mutually the right fit and if scheduling availability matches. If you are interested in learning more about one on one coaching with Dr. Pam, use the link below to schedule a free consultation.
Need to contact ChiroBloom?
Text or WhatsApp Message us at +1 (978) 206-1406
Or Email us at email@example.com