Hi! Pam here, creator of ChiroBloom, with a few ideas I wanted to share with you.
Agreement between: Dr. Pam Jarboe of ChiroBloom (Coach) and you (Client) whereby Coach agrees to provide Coaching Services for Client focusing on the following personal and professional support and development.
- Client is responsible for creating and implementing his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results. The client will also be responsible for complete adherence to guidelines for chiropractors at a state and federal level. They will understand and comply with what is in their scope of practice. As such, the Client agrees that the Coach is not and will not be liable for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Coach. Client understands coaching is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease. The client agrees that the coach is not advising any legal, business or insurance practices. The coach is offering possible choices and the client is responsible to adhere to federal and state laws for their practice. Coaching is an alliance, not a legal business partnership between the Coach and the Client in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires the client to maximize personal and professional potential.
- Client understands that coaching is NOT a substitute for professional advice by legal, mental, medical or other qualified professionals and will seek independent professional guidance for such matters. If Client is currently under the care of a mental health professional, Coach will recommend that Client inform the mental health care provider.
- Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
- Schedule & Fees:
- This coaching agreement is valid on the date purchased. The fee is $100 per month for access to the Chiropractic Genius Room 2.0. The fee is $299 per month for Momentum Mastermind group coaching. The fee is $720 per month for One-on-One coaching with Dr. Pam. Products are payable by auto debit on the same date each month as the date the client signed up or you can pay in full for one year in advance ($1000 for Genius Room 2.0, $3000 for Momentum Mastermind, or $8000 for one-on-one coaching).
- If you pre pay for one year of group or individual coaching, you can cancel with 30 days notice and whatever you have not used will be prorated back to you at the monthly fee.
- We require a 30 day written notice to cancel your subscription.
- You can upgrade or downgrade at any time. You will simply be billed for whatever subscription level you’re at when your billing date comes around. Notify us in writing and we will change the next month’s level of billing
- If your payment fails, your account will NOT be purged and your coaching service will NOT experience any interruption. You’ll be kindly asked to render payment before your next call or next billing cycle. (So get on the group information and hop on calls with Dr Pam. Get the help you need and handle payment later.)
- This coaching relationship, as well as all information (documented or verbal) that the Client shares with the Coach as part of this relationship, is bound to confidentiality but is not considered a legally confidential relationship. The Coach agrees not to disclose any information pertaining to the Client without the Client’s written consent. The Coach will not disclose the Client’s name as a reference without the Client’s consent. Confidential information does not include information that: (a) was in the Coach’s possession prior to its being furnished by the Client; (b) is generally known to the public or in the Client’s industry; (c) is obtained by the Coach from a third party, without breach of any obligation to the Client; (d) is independently developed by the Coach without use of or reference to the Client’s confidential information; or (e) that the Coach is required by law to disclose.
- Topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals for training, supervision, mentoring, evaluation, further coach professional development and/or consultation purposes.
- Cancellation Policy: Client agrees that it is the Client’s responsibility to notify the 24 Coach hours in advance of the scheduled calls/meetings. The Client can use the online booking software to reschedule calls within the month. Monthly payments are billed prior to your attendance. Client attendance is expected. Make ups will be attempted but at the coach schedule discretion.
- You will have questions, they will be heard and answered. We’re always an email away, and you can expect a reply within 24 hours (often within hours or even minutes if it’s waking hours in North America). The response will be real. We don’t do canned blurbs to stall for time or placate you. You will NOT receive an instantaneous message telling you your message was received or that your message is important to us, or any other hallmarks of soulless automation which would insult your intelligence. Please be patient with us. We ARE truly amazing at this but if SOMEHOW we miss you, just ping us again and we will get on it!
- If you have requests or suggestions on how ChiroBloom could be better for you, they will be heard and answered. ChiroBloom is as good as it is BECAUSE of the input of hundreds of chiropractors like you. Speak up and cast your vote in favor of how you’d like to see us evolve. ChiroBloom is a TOTAL dictatorship but it’s a benevolent one.
- Termination: Either the Client or the Coach may terminate this agreement at any time with 4 weeks written notice.
- Limited Liability: Except as expressly provided in this agreement, the Coach makes no guarantees or warranties, express or implied. In no event will the Coach be liable to the Client for consequential or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that the Client may incur, the Coach’s entire liability under this agreement, and the Client’s exclusive remedy, will be limited to the amount paid by the Client to the Coach under this agreement for all services rendered up until the termination date.
- This is the entire agreement of the parties, and reflects a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. This agreement supersedes all prior written and oral representations.
- If a dispute arises out of this agreement that cannot be resolved by mutual consent, the Client and Coach agree to attempt to mediate in good faith for up to 30 after notice given. If the dispute is not resolved, and in the event of legal action, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover attorney’s fees and court costs from the other party. Any meetings regarding legal action will take place in Massachusetts.
Pamela Jarboe, DC
253 Arlington Street
Acton, MA 01720